SAFE AND SECURE AND CARINGTON MANOR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES - 'A TOUCH OF HOME'
Carington Manor is a Florida licensed assisted living facility (#11068) that has been licensed since 2007. Carington Manor is a 28-bed secure dementia facility that specializes in working strictly with dementia-related diseases. It is a 6,300 square foot facility that has 14 units that can be either private or semi-private bedrooms.
Carington Manor is centrally located on Highway 90 East at 3215 East James Lee Boulevard, Crestview, FL, conveniently close to emergency and non-emergency services, including the North Okaloosa Fire Department, Okaloosa County EMS, Bob Sikes Aviation Airport, as well as North Okaloosa Medical Center.
The following services are provided at Carington Manor:
In addition, Carington Manor offers our residents the following:
Carington Manor is a Private Pay and Medicaid Facility. Other sources of funding that Carington Manor accepts are from long-term care insurance payments and VA Aid and Attendance/Pension payments. Fees are based on individual circumstances and needs. For further information or to arrange a tour, please contact our office at 850-423-1228 or stop in at 3215 East James Lee Boulevard, Crestview, FL 32539.
At this time, I would like to introduce you to my staff at Carington Manor! During the week day, there are eight staff members at Carington Manor. There are two 12-hour shifts; 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. These employees consist of the Administrator, Resident Care Coordinator, Nurse, Cook, Housekeeper, Activities Coordinator, and two Resident Aides. On the weekends, there are five staff members working. These employees consist of the Nurse, Cook, Activities Coordinator, and two Resident Aides. At night throughout the week/weekend, there are two Resident Aides working. The Administrator is on call 24-hours a day.
- Patti Snow; Administrator (2008)
- Martha Johnson; Certified Nursing Assistant (2008)
- Glenda Jernigan; Housekeeper (2008)
- Charlotte Williamson; Housekeeper (2009)
- Ann Henderson; Licensed Practical Nurse (2010)
- Traci LeMaster; Resident Aide (2010)
- Lorna Abdon; Resident Aide (2011)
- Elena Macasaet; Resident Aide (2011)
- Tina Raef; Cook (2013)
- Maegan Robinson; Assistant Administrator/Resident Coordinator (2013)
- Greg Troxel; Cook (2016)
- Kimberly Weekly; Resident Aide (2017)
- Donna Michael; Licensed Practical Nurse (2017)
- Elizabeth Baker; Activities Director (2018)
- Lenore Marks; Resident Aide (2018)
- Phil Dina; Resident Aide/Cook (2018)
- Kayla Franz; Resident Aide (2018)
- Kayla Goldsmith; Resident Aide (2018)
- Etrah Harte; Licensed Practical Nurse (2018)
- Johanna Hill; Resident Aide (2018)
- Beatrice Schutter; Resident Aide (2018)
- Patreece Cormier; Resident Aide (2019)