SAFE AND SECURE AND CARINGTON MANOR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES - 'A TOUCH OF HOME'
Carington Manor is a Florida licensed assisted living facility (#11068) that has been licensed since 2007. Carington Manor is a 28-bed secure dementia facility that specializes in working strictly with dementia-related diseases. It is a 6,300 square foot facility that has 14 units that can be either private or semi-private bedrooms.
Carington Manor is centrally located on Highway 90 East at 3215 East James Lee Boulevard, Crestview, FL, conveniently close to emergency and non-emergency services, including the North Okaloosa Fire Department, Okaloosa County EMS, Bob Sikes Aviation Airport, as well as North Okaloosa Medical Center.
The following services are provided at Carington Manor:
In addition, Carington Manor offers our residents the following:
Carington Manor is a Private Pay and Medicaid Facility. Other sources of funding that Carington Manor accepts are from long-term care insurance payments and VA Aid and Attendance/Pension payments. Fees are based on individual circumstances and needs. For further information or to arrange a tour, please contact our office at 850-423-1228 or stop in at 3215 East James Lee Boulevard, Crestview, FL 32539.
At this time, I would like to introduce you to my staff at Carington Manor! During the week day, there are eight staff members at Carington Manor. There are two 12-hour shifts; 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. These employees consist of the Administrator, Resident Care Coordinator, Nurse, Cook, Housekeeper, Activities Coordinator, and two Resident Aides. On the weekends, there are five staff members working. These employees consist of the Nurse, Cook, Activities Coordinator, and two Resident Aides. At night throughout the week/weekend, there are two Resident Aides working. The Administrator is on call 24-hours a day.
- Marilyn Zierden; Activities Coordinator (2006)
- Patti Snow; Administrator (2008)
- Julie Salter; Resident Care Coordinator (2008)
- Martha Johnson; Certified Nursing Assistant (2008)
- Glenda Jernigan; Housekeeper (2008)
- Charlotte Williamson; Housekeeper (2009)
- Ann Henderson; Licensed Practical Nurse (2010)
- Lorna Abdon; Resident Aide (2011)
- Elena Macasaet; Resident Aide (2012)
- Tina Raef; Cook (2013)
- Nikki Kinchen; Resident Aide (2013)
- Maegan Robinson; Resident Aide (2013)
- Stephanie Hughes; Licensed Practical Nurse (2013)
- Godfrey Green; Resident Aide (2014)
- Ruth Mushel; Resident Aide (2014)
- Analyn Arnett; Resident Aide (2014)
- Jordon Carr; Resident Aide (2015)
- Vicki Strollo; Resident Aide (2015)
- Cami Thompson; Licensed Practical Nurse (2016)
- Greg Troxel; Cook (2016)